Please visit us in our new location
207 Adelaide Street South.
DURA MED Mobility Products
"Service with a smile"
"Serving London and area since 1999"
Click here to view DURA MED's video on our products and services
- We buy, sell,
trade, rent and repair new and reconditioned home care and mobility
- FREE DELIVERY (minimum
order may apply).
- Ask about FREE IN HOME ASSESSMENTS
- Better Business Bureau
2004 Business of Integrity Award finalist.
- Better Business Bureau 2011 Business of Integrity Award finalist.
- On-site repairs as
well as in home repair service.
- We will match any
- London's only independently owned,
and operated home health care retail warehouse.
- Non commissioned
offer friendly, knowledgeable solutions to your questions and
concerns in a personal confidential way.
- Visit our spacious
wheelchair-accessible retail warehouse and try out new equipment
before making your purchase.
- Check out our commercial on Rogers Channel 13
- Check out AccessAbility on Rogers Channel 13
CALL (519-686-3888), EMAIL or FAX (519-686-0888) DURA
MED for more information on:
- Bath Safety Equipment
- deluxe bathtub safety rails
- grab bars with installation
- raised toilet seats with arms
- rubber mats
- transfer boards and seats
- Batteries and Chargers
- Cushions, seating products
- Incontinence products
- Hospital beds
- Lifts with installation for bath, porch,
stair, ceiling track
- Over-bed tables
- Recliner chairs - 2 1/2 or 3 position in
- Scooters - 3 or 4 wheeled
- Transport chairs
- Walkers - wheeled and non-wheeled
- Wheelchairs - manual and power
Do you need assistance
selecting your mobility equipment?
DURA MED will:
- Recommend an occupational therapist
for an assessment
- Supply equipment for trial at the
- Supply rental equipment while you
wait for funding approval.
- Supply new equipment when client
portion is paid.
- Assess your existing equipment for
possible trade-in allowance.
CALL FOR A REPAIR ESTIMATE TODAY